Biomass is the third largest natural source of energy in the world. According to the European Union's definition, biomass means fractions of products susceptible to biological decomposition, waste and remains from agricultural industry (together with plant and animal substances), forestry and forestry-related sectors of economy as well as fractions of industrial and urban waste susceptible to biological decomposition (Directive 2001/77EC).
According to the Resolution of the Minister of Economy and Labour of 9th December 2004, biomass means solid or liquid substances of vegetal or animal origin which are subject to biodegradation and which are made of products, waste and remains of agricultural and forest production as well as industries which process their products and parts of other biodegradable waste.
Main types of biomass used for energy supply purposes:
- wood and wood processing waste: chipwood, sawdust, chips, shavings, silvers, edgings,, wood dust, bark, etc.
- plants from energy supply farms: ligneous fast-growing plants (e.g. willows, poplars, eucalyptuses), perennial dicotyledons s (e.g. Jerusalem artichoke, Virginia mallow, knotweed), perennial grass (e.g. reed, miscants),
- " agricultural products and organic agricultural waste: e.g. straw, hay, sugar beet, sugar cane, potatoes, rape, remains of fruit processing, animal excrements, organic fractions of municipal waste and municipal sewage sediments,
- " some industrial waste, e.g. from the paper industry.
Korporacja Przemysłowa Polska sp. z o.o. is a national wood biomass producer for the energy supply industry. In connection with dynamic development of our company, we are looking for suppliers of the following assortment of wood waste:
- dry sawdust,
- silvers and edgings of small granulation,
- wood dust.
We have a permit for transportation, recycling and neutralization of wood waste. We guarantee attractive commercial conditions and stable collection throughout the year.